Tuesday 25 October 2016

Finally Here! (sorry for the long hiatus, here's a bonus recipe!)

So I never had a chance to write on the blog and indicate that I'm finally in clinic! It's been a long road to get here, with 7 years of post-secondary education, including 3 years at CCNM, over 100 exams and so many papers and practicals. But the light at the end of the tunnel is here, and I'm finally doing what I've wanted to do for so long.

I'll have to update the blog in the future with a post on what being in clinic is like, but for now, I wanted to just let you guys know that I'm seeing patients and available for consultations. I'm very interested in helping people struggling with anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress. I also help with weight loss, pain and low energy, as well as women's health concerns including hormonal regulation problems. And of course I'm interested in helping with general family medicine and helping people optimize their health, whether they're unsure about what supplements to take, which diet is best for them, how to exercise safely, and any other general concerns.

Feel free to come in for a consult, or send me a message at nlitvak@ndnet.ccnm.edu if you have any more questions!

I'm available at the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic at CCNM
Monday and Wednesday from 2:45pm-7pm
Friday from 8:45am-12pm (this is a focus shift on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia)
I'm also available at the Brampton Naturopathic Teaching Clinic at the Brampton Civic Hospital
Thursdays from 4:15pm-8:15pm --> this is a free clinic

Click the above links to book and just ask for Noah Litvak on whichever day you'd like. Hope to see you soon so I can help you have less pain, more energy and overall feel better!


And now, as an apology for my long hiatus, I've posted my favourite hummus recipe on my next blog post. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment